Mind in Tower Hamlets and Newham are committed to making a difference every day – we believe that nobody should face a mental health problem alone. We need your help so we can be there – on the other end of the phone, in local communities and campaigning hard for better services and support.
We are an independent charity so we rely on fundraising to maintain our free services to our community. 1 in 4 people will experience mental health in their life and we are working hard to support East London and its mental health.
Direct to us
You can donate direct to us via Stripe by making a donation in the form below:
Your donation will make a real difference to our organisation!
- £10 would enable us to support a group member to get involved in a wellbeing activity
- £15 would enable us support a client to access a group training programme
- £20 would support our team to reach out to someone who is in hospital
- £30 would enable us to offer a 1:1 support to an individual
- £40 would enable us to deliver a workshop on wellbeing
- £50 could fund welfare rights advice session to prevent homelessness
- £100 could pay for a one-to-one in work support session to support clients who are struggling in the workplace
Direct into our Bank:
If you would like to make a donations directly into our bank account, via BACS payment , please email [email protected] or call the fundraising team on 020 7510 1081 who will provide a reference number and relevant details of our bank account.
Standing Order or Direct Debit:
You can contact your bank and tell them you would like to set up a standing order or contact us for a direct debit set up form. Please email [email protected].
If you prefer to send in a donation by post please make your cheque payable to Mind in Tower Hamlets and Newham and post it to: Finance Team, Mind in Tower Hamlets, 13 Whitethorn Street, London, E3 4DA.
By Just Giving
Please do let us know if you want your donation to go to a specific service such as Mums Matter, Bereavement support, mental health group and one to one support, employment support or advocacy.