Vacancies – Clinical Supervisors
We are actively seeking qualified Clinical Supervisors to support our volunteer placement counsellors with clinical supervision across our range of counselling services provision.
- Psychotherapy/Counselling qualification
- Qualification in clinical supervision
- Accreditation/registration as a supervisor with BACP/UKCP/BPS or equivalent
- University degree or Higher Education Diploma in relevant subject
- Significant experience of supervising groups and individual counsellors/psychotherapists from a range of training backgrounds
- Clinical experience of working with clients with a range of difficulties including complex mental health issues.
- Experience of providing counselling
- Knowledge of complex issues involved in therapeutic work
- Understanding of issues regarding confidentiality and management of risk within a counselling service
- Knowledge of and committed to equalities provision
Salary: £45 per hour
Hours of Work: Varied based on 2 hour sessions for each clinical supervision group.
If you are interested in joining our Clinical Supervision Team, please download and complete the application form below:
If you would like to have a detailed discussion about this role, you can email the Clinical Delivery Manager [email protected]
All completed forms should be returned to [email protected]